Monday, June 13, 2011

Long Time No Blog!

Is it really 2006 since I last updated this blog thingy? Must be as that what the thingy says.

Whats new?

1. I've given up alcohol - last drink was 27th Feb 2009 the day I was with Steve Lukather in Ultrecht in the Netherlands.

2. Started writing PROPER songs - got about 100 now - only 1 in standard guitar tuning. I use two tuning now - Drop D usually capoed 2nd & C/G/D.G/B/E Capoed 4th - sometimes drop the low G down to an F & get some really jazzy chords.

3.Got a few new guitars, a couple of Breedloves (gifts from my bros Nel/Shel/Stevie-Boy and a Republic Resonator guitar. Still need to get the Action sorted on that one as its crippling my left hand. Richard Thompson was kind enough to sign the smaller of my two Breedloves for me - talk about touched by the hand of God!

Theres loads more to update but will do this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home