Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Wholigans - Who Convention 01/04/06




























The thing with being a Who fan is you get pretty precious about The Who. If a Who tribute band don't deliver you owe it to your 'Whoism' to let them know about it loudly and profainley. No danger of that here. The Wholigans were absolutely stunning - the closest you will get to the real thing in their 1969/70 peak.

As a guitar player I was watching 'Townshend' pretty closley and he had Big T's style off to a T.

I've never seen a 'Moon' hit the drums so hard and 'Young Ox' was a credit to himself & The Ox.

Rog or Barry was the buisiness - I'd love to know what he said to Rog when he met him earlier in the day.

The Wholigans - Top notch Who blokes!!

4 Comments:

Blogger wind-up-man said...

Fucky Lucker.......Danny

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mind Octopus said...

What did you think of Who's Who at The Convention?

9:37 PM  
Blogger haribomort said...

Who's Who were good - they play a few times a year near my house so I do watch them.

I really enjoyed their Live at Leeds set last year.

Yes I know I am a Fucky Lucker!!!

Bring it on!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Barry said...

Hey man, nice meeting you in NYC.
That was quite the concert if you ask me.
Where did you end up sitting ?
I ended up 10th row up on Petes side about 30feet or so from the stage.

On another note, theres too many photo's of the fella in the white boiler suit up there!!!!! :P

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home